Spring Drive: Growers and Gardeners Day, with live music from Sunny & The Whiskey Machine, and more!
Today is Growers and Gardeners Day, sponsored by Durango Farmer's Market, and Durango Nursery & Supply.
Day Prize – FIVE WINNERS (one from Durango Farmers Market and four from Durango Nursery & Supply!)
· PRIZE 1: $200 in Durango Farmers Market bucks (can be used from the second Saturday in May through the final Saturday in October)
· PRIZES 2-5: Five individual $250 gift certificates to Durango Nursery & Supply
Morning Prize – 2 tickets to the Del McCoury Band and $50 at Bird’s: (Drawn at noon)
· 2 tickets to see the Del McCoury Band at the Community Concert Hall on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
· $50 gift card to Bird’s
Afternoon Prize – Leftover Salmon: 30 Years of Festival plus tickets: (Drawn at 4 p.m.)
· Copy of Leftover Salmon: 30 Years of Festival book, autographed by Vince Herman & Drew Emmitt, plus 2 tickets to Leftover Salmon at the Community Concert Hall this Thursday.
· Morning Edition – 8 a.m., Emily Meisner, Hemp Symposium
· Morning Blend – 10 a.m., Bryant Liggett, KDUR Station Manager
· Afternoon Blend – 1:15 p.m., Holly Zink, Sunnyside Farms Market
· Afternoon Blend – 1:30 p.m., Sue Herlily & Michelle Pacheco, Durango Nursery & Supply
· Afternoon Blend – 2:06 p.m., KSUT Session featuring Sunny & the Whiskey Machine, sponsored by Bank of the San Juans
· All Things Considered – 4 p.m., Moira Compton, Executive Director, Durango Mountain Park Foundation
· All Things Considered – 5 p.m., Darrin Parmenter, CSU Extension of La Plata County
Thanks to Bread for breakfast, and Sunnyside Farms Market for lunch!