Lyle Lovett and his Large Band: July 4th Show at La Plata County Fairgrounds FAQs
Online ticket sales are available through 12 noon on Monday, July 4th. After that, tickets will be sold at the gate beginning at 4 PM.
Celebrate Monday July 4th at An Evening with Lyle Lovett and His Large Band at the La Plata County Fairgrounds in Durango.
Information for attendees:
• General admission tickets for all ages are available at durangoconcerts.com. Ticket purchasers should have e-tickets printed or ready on mobile device to be scanned for entry. All sales are final. VIP and reserved tickets are sold out.
• Box Office at Ward Lee Field for DAY-OF-SHOW ticket sales opens at 4 PM. Gates to the concert site open at 5:00 PM, concert begins at 7:30.
• Beer, wine, cocktails, beverages, and food will be available for sale.
• Performance is rain or shine.
• General Admission seating is festival style and does NOT include seating. Folding style camping or lawn chairs, blankets and tarps are welcome.
• Entrance is through the gates on the north side of Ward Lee Field.
• Parking is available around the La Plata County Fairgrounds and on the streets in the surrounding area including Durango High School and Durango Recreation Center lots.
• For in-town folks, walk or ride your bike.
• Backpacks, purses, or bags will be checked by security at the gate.
• Sealed water bottles are allowed. Personal water bottles should be empty. Water will be available from vendors and at water stations.
• Coolers with unopened plastic water/soda bottles, cans, and all food is allowed (coolers will be subject to search).
• No outside alcohol, glass containers, dogs, weapons, tents, or pop-ups are allowed.
An Evening with Lyle Lovett and his Large Band will feature an arrangement of Lovett standards, as well as songs from his new album, 12th of June, recently released on Verve Records.
The show is presented by KSUT Public Radio and the Community Concert Hall at Fort Lewis College.
Generously sponsored by Bank of the San Juans.