In Colorado, ballots for the November 3, 2020 General Election will be mailed the week of October 9. Ballots should be returned by mail no later than October 26 or deposited into a 24-hour ballot drop box up until 7 pm on November 3.
For New Mexico, early voting begins October 6. The last day to mail an absentee ballot is October 20.
- Vote411 (Register, check registration status, see what's on your ballot)
- Track your Ballot (Track your ballot from sent to accepted)
- Colorado Statewide Elections/Candidates (Ballotpedia)
- Colorado Statewide Ballot Measures (Ballotpedia)
- Go Vote Colorado (Colorado Secretary of State)
- Register to Vote
- Make Sure Your Voter Informatiuon is Up-to-Date
- Work as an Election Judge
- New Mexico Voter Registration
- Update Voter Registration (New Mexico)
Eleven statewide initatives appear on this year's ballot. Click on each to read an explainer from the Colorado League of Women Voters.
- Amendment B: Modufy Property Taxes
- Amendment C: Conduct of Charitable Gaming Activities
- Amendment 76: Citizenship Qualifications of Electors
- Amendment 77: Local Voter Approval of Casino Bet Limits and Games
- Proposition EE: Cigarette, Tobacco, and Nicotine Products Tax
- Proposition 113: Adopt Agreement to Elect U.S. President by Popular Vote
- Proposition 114: Reintroduction and Management of Gray Wolves
- Proposition 115: Restrictions on Late-Term Abortion
- Proposition 116: State Income Tax Rate Reduction
- Proposition 117: Voter Approval for Certain Fee-Based Enterprises
- Proposition 118: Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program
KSUT is partnering with the La Plata County League of Women Voters to promote their 2020 election forums. Follow the links below to watch this year's virtual events.
- State Board of Education District 3 Virtual Candidate Forum
- La Plata County Commissioner Virtual Candidate Forum
- Ballot Issues