KSUT Fall Fund Drive 2022: Books and Coffee Day
Thursday is Books and Coffee Day.
Many thanks to our food sponsor Baked in Bayfield.
• Morning Edition, 8 AM, Evan Schertz and Kira Quirk with Maria's Bookshop
• Morning Blend, 10 AM, Nancy Stoffer, Page One
• Morning Blend, 11 AM, Cassie Paup, Moab Folk Festival Director
• Afternoon Blend, 1:30 PM, Molly Tuttle virtual live session hosted by Chris Aaland
• All Things Considered, 5 PM, KSUT News team, Kate Redmond, Clark Atomaitis, and Sarah Flower
Morning Prize, drawn at noon:
• Coffee for a year from Durango Coffee Company: 12 bags of Durango Coffee Company beans
Afternoon Prize, drawn at 5 PM:
• 2 passes to the Moab Folk Festival, November 4-6th
Day prizes, drawn at 6 PM:
• Day Prize: A year's worth of books from Maria's Bookshop
All pledges receive automatic entry into the grand prize drawing for your chance to win a relaxing 2-night stay at Dunton Hot Springs, complete with exceptional culinary offerings. Tribal Radio supporters will be entered into a special drawing for a pair of tickets to the Denver Broncos home game vs. the Arizona Cardinals on December 18, 2022, plus lodging for two. Drawings to be held Friday at 6 PM.
Pledge your support
Thank you for considering a one-time or monthly sustaining gift to KSUT at any financial level. Donors can also specify areas to support like local news, Tribal Radio and festivals. Festival donations of $250 or more from residents who file Colorado state income tax may qualify for a 25% tax credit. Please renew or make your membership pledge online. Thank you!
Your generosity helps us continue to provide quality programming to listeners across the Four Corners. Thanks for being part of the KSUT community!