KSUT's Spring Drive Continues Today with Local Growers Day
Local Growers Day kicks off the new week during KSUT's Spring Membership Drive. Call 970-563-0255 with your support, or pledge securely online. Thanks to Sunnyside Meats of Durango for sponsoring Local Growers Day!
Our Morning Prize, drawn just before noon, isn't quite a local grower prize, but we think you'll like it anyways. 2 tickets to see comedian and Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me regular, Paula Poundstone at the Community Concert Hall at FLC on June 15th.
At 6 PM we'll draw for our Day Prize, a Lamb Bundle from Sunnyside Meats and a tanned Sheepskin- a $400 value. Pasture raised in La Plata County, this package is healthy and perfect for meat-eaters who want to know that their food was raised ethically and thoughtfully.
Also at 6pm, 6 additional winners will take home $25 gift cards to The Durango Farmers Market. Experience farm-to-table bliss during KSUT's Local Grower's Day- if you win, that's a lot of lamb or lettuce!
Be sure to tune in for great on-air guests:
- 7am- Darren Parmenter (CSU Extension Office)
- 9am- Cali Rizzi (Spring Mountain Growers in Bayfield) Gabe French (All Season Farms), Andrew Trujillo (Pine River Garden Club), Sandhya Tillotson (The Garden Project) and Pam (Pine River Shares)
- 2pm- Musical Guests, Liver Down the River
- 3pm- Tom Little (Durango Farmers Market)
- 4pm- Holly Zink (Sunnyside Meats) joined by KSUT Board Treasurer and local Sports Historian, Dan Ford
The generosity of our members and business supporters allows KSUT to continue to provide the Four Corners with quality programming - from NPR News to local public affairs, music and cultural offerings.
Thanks for being part of the KSUT Family!
*sustaining KSUT Members are automatically entered into all drawings. No pledge is necessary to enter, but we hope you'll support KSUT by increasing your membership or considering an additional one-time gift. Or just give us a call and let us know what you like about KSUT