Tuesday is Outdoor Gear Day as KSUT Continues with the Fall Fund Drive
The Fund Drive continues with one of our most popular prize days. Pledge now at our secure website, or call 970-563-0255. Maybe you can gear up for Fall and Winter with Outdoor Gear Day on KSUT.
Thanks to our Day Sponsors: Pine Needle Mountaineering.
Thanks to our Food Sponsors: Baked in Bayfield and Bottom Shelf Brewery.
Every pledge of support today will be entered into a drawing to win gear from Osprey Packs, Lift Tickets from Purgatory Ski Resort and Wolf Creek Ski Area with extra goodies from Animas Chocolate Company, Overlook Hot Springs, and Concert Tickets from KSUT's Presentation of Tom Russell & Ramblin' Jack Elliot.
KSUT has a goal to raise $55,000 this Fall to provide news and music programming for the Four Corners. Help us reach our goal by pledging your support. Click here to donate through our secure NPR Donation page, or call us and talk to one of our friendly volunteers- 970-563-0255.
Our Prize Giveaways start early, and run through most of the day- be sure to tune in and see if you're a winner:
- 9am- 2 tickets to Wolf Creek & 2 Soak Passes at Overlook Hot Springs
- 10am- 2 tickets to Purgatory with 2 Animas Chocolate Company drink cards
- 11am- 2 tickets to Wolf Creek & 2 Soak Passes at Overlook Hot Springs
- 11:55am- 2 tickets to Tom Russell & Ramblin' Jack Elliot presented by KSUT- with a Carver's Gift Card
- 2pm- 2 tickets to Purgatory with 2 Animas Chocolate Company drink cards
- 3pm- 2 tickets to Wolf Creek & 2 Soak Passes at Overlook Hot Springs
- 4pm- 2 tickets to Purgatory with 2 Animas Chocolate Company drink cards
- 5pm- Osprey Pack- 22 Liter Men's or Women's Pack
- 6pm- 4 Tickets to Wolf Creek with 4 Massages & Soaks at Overlook Hot Springs in Pagosa
Tune in to hear from local guests and supporters of KSUT- helping bring Public Radio to the Four Corners:
- 8am- Ashley (Pine Needle Mountaineering)
- 9:30- Bryant Liggett (KDUR Station Manager)
- 4pm- Briggen Winkle (Community Foundation)
- 5pm- Tom Stritickus (Fort Lewis College)